Ask Greg at Pacific Dental Arts how MagnaVu can connect your Operatory with his Laboratory and vice versa! Connect to PDA Lab with MagnaVu! It's Digital Communication at its finest!
Download and View the 6 page MagnaVu Brochure HERE! (PDF)
Reasons to Consider MagnaVu!
Increased Practice Longevity: Feel better! See Better! Be less fatigued at the end of the day!
Fits Right In: Our powerful 45,000 Lux, 5,600 Kelvin, 10,000 hour cool white light is an alternative to your current operatory light. In fact, most offices remove the existing light and replace it with the MagnaVu in the same location. It's that easy!
Simplicity: You'll be working the same way you do now - and with better, adjustable magnification and superior lighting! Easy to use, just point and shoot!
Sound Investment: The MagnaVu gives you a great return on your investment! It was designed to produce clear, precise, highly magnified images, which eliminates the need for most loupes, dental cameras, microscopes and exam lights!
Still Image and Video Documentation: Capture still images or record live procedures for archiving, educational and training purposes!
Saves Lives: We've teamed up with VELscope Oral Cancer Screening System to enhance cancer screenings!
The #1 Selling Dental Procedure Scope in the World: No other dental equipment will allow you to sit-up straight and work from a video display in such high magnification (up to 24X optical) with up to a 6" depth-of-field!
Features! MagnaVu can be used with or without a computer
• Built-in reverse image switch
• Hands-free motorized optical Zoom-in and Zoom out (1X to 24X)
• Hands-free Image freeze frame
• Light intensity controls and a digital zoom (up to 46X).
• MagnaVu works with most Dental software that will allow you to capture and store images or even record live video clips. The system offers multiple video outputs, so your options are never limited or out of date.