Patient Friendly Instructions.
How do I get a Custom Tattoo Crown made?
1. Download and print the Rx.... the Prescription Form
2. Choose your artwork.... (simplicity is the key) remember the picture will be very small.
To have the image recognizable it is best if the picture or symbol is simple.
Contact Us for a FREE price quote or see fees below.
3. Decide where in your mouth you want the artwork, the tooth tattoo:
Front Teeth (Anterior):
Lingual Side of tooth: (facing tongue)
Labial Side of tooth: (facing lip & cheek-side)
Back Teeth (Posterior):
Lingual Side of tooth (facing tongue)
Labial Side of tooth (facing lip & cheek)
4. Visit your dentist, bring him/her a copy of your Rx (prescription) and have him/her help you fill it out. The dentist will take an impression of your teeth, after he/she has prepared the tooth you want the picture / tooth tattoo on. Have the dentist send the impression along with the Rx and payment to: Pacific Dental Arts
5. Your own Custom Tattooed Crown will be finished and returned to your Dentist in 2 to 4 weeks.
Patients can download the patient-friendly Rx Form here.
Just print it out and take it to your dentist. You could have a Custom Tattooed Tooth made just for you.